Bubble Spray Faucet Aerator, 1.5 GPM
Did you know that, beyond saving water, this faucet aerator saves you money on heating the water? For your utility bills, the reduced flow rate really does double duty. Plus, the durable plastic screen is easier to clean than traditional metal.
WaterSense® labeled for maximum performance.
This pressure-compensated faucet aerator:
- Uses only 1.5 GPM, saving valuable hot water
- Provides safer drinking water than other aerators since chrome completely covers the all-brass construction
- Generates a splash-free bubble spray
- Offers durability with sturdy plastic construction and a chrome-plated brass connector
- Perform well at nearly every water pressure, due to a pressure-compensated stream
- Installs in a snap
- Features dual-threading to fit both male- and female-threaded faucets (this aerator’s thread sizes: male 15/16”-27, female 55/64”-27)
Product Warranty: 10 Years
The aerator features a splash-free bubble spray.
A flow rate measures how much water flows from your showerhead, faucet aerator or other nozzle each minute. Usually the rate is measured in gallons per minute shortened to GPM. The lower the flow rate, the better efficiency—and greater hot water savings—a fixture has.
This faucet aerator has a flow rate of 1.5 GPM.