12-Outlet Advanced PowerStrip (Tier 1)
Standby power, also commonly referred to as vampire power or phantom load, is the energy electronics continue to draw when they are plugged in, but turned off. The TrickleStar TS1006 12-outlet Advanced PowerStrip (APS) provides premium, fireproof surge protection and helps eliminate standby power wasted by PC and TV peripheral electronics. The APS works on a simple control/switched basis. When the control device, typically a TV or computer, is on, the switched outlets will have power and the devices plugged into them can be used. When the controlled device is turned off (or goes into a power-saving mode), the devices plugged into the switched outlets automatically turn off and stop drawing standby power. This saves energy, which trims the user's electric bill to save them money.
This power strip is listed to UL1363 and UL1449.
The 12-Outlet Advanced Energy-Saving Power strip:
- Protects against surge and is fireproof
- 15 amp resettable circuit breaker
- 4,320 Joules of surge protection at 500 VPR
- Adjusts threshold with a simple switch
- Consumes <1W at all times
- Includes LED status indicators (ground, surge, switched)
- Includes <40 dB EMI/RFI noise filtering
- Is Equipped with a 4 ft. heavy-duty cord and a space-saving angled plug
- Offers extra safety features with child safety covers and coax cable protection and RJ11 telephone/fax protection
Product Warranty: 10 Years