HealthGuard® Handheld Showerhead, 1.5 GPM, Chrome
WaterSense® certified for maximum performance.
The HealthGuard® showerhead is highly efficient and affordable while also helping you conserve water and energy in your home through our highly efficient flow rates. This showerhead is equipped with a patented internal pressure compensator, which enables a consistent output and flow of water regardless of available water pressure. The HealthGuard® showerhead features a removable, anti-microbial faceplate for easy cleaning.
WaterSense® labeled for maximum performance.
This HealthGuard® handheld showerhead:
- Efficiently flows at 1.5 GPM
- Features five spray settings
- Features pressure compensated technology guarantees a consistent flow rate across a wide range of pressure
- Features a wide 4.3" face diameter
- Is constructed with a corrosion-resistant, high-impact ABS thermoplastic body with metal ball joint
- Includes a unique removable, antimicrobial faceplate for a deeper clean
Product Warranty: 10 Years
This showerhead has 5 spray settings. It includes a full, center, pulse, full + center and full + pulse spray setting.
A flow rate measures how much water flows from your showerhead, faucet aerator or other nozzle each minute. Usually the rate is measured in gallons per minute shortened to GPM. The lower the flow rate, the better efficiency—and greater hot water savings—a fixture has.
This showerhead has a flow rate of 1.5 GPM.